Members and Membership
Why not become a member of Lewisham Education Arts Network?
There are two levels of membership:
Full members must be living and / or working in Lewisham and involved in arts education for children and young people such as artist educators, teachers, youth workers, arts managers, community workers, council officers and funders. If you are not sure if you qualify please go to registration for the full category list or contact Jane Hendrie email@example.com
- Monthly Bulletin with news, information, opportunities, for those working in arts education in Lewisham
- Are able to book a FREE one to one advice session with LEAN
- Are able to upload items to various sections of the website including: events, professional development and training, projects, opportunities and news
- Can take advantage of discounts for LEAN training / conferences etc.
- Have access to the members’ area of the website: minutes of meetings; dates of meetings; Annual General Meeting information; company documents and accounts.
- May vote at LEAN AGM’s and may stand for election to the Board of Trustees
We also wish to encourage others to upload events, professional development and training, opportunities and news. You may live and work in other parts of the capital but have something to offer our members and other visitors to the site, in which case you may register as an associate member.
Associate members will:
- Be able to upload items to events, professional development and training, and news and opportunities.
Associate members will not be able to:
- View or upload to the clash diary. If you are planning an event etc. in Lewisham and want to find out if this clashes with other activities in the borough please contact LEAN.
- Upload projects.
- View the members area or vote at AGM’s
If you want to become a member of LEAN, please register here.