Go & See early years practice in action
An opportunity to visit or invite visitors into your setting to see the early years arts work you do
As part of The Rainbow Collective's programme, bespoke Go&See visits- it is an opportunity to experience effective early years arts practice in action- this can be any art form.
Request an activity:
If there is an activity you would like to visit, please let us know and we will see if we can arrange this for you.
Are you doing something special? You can suggest your activity to be part of Go & See.
We know there is good practice happening all over Lewisham. If you have something to show, and could fit a small group (1-5) people having a look, please get in touch by emailing Elizabeth firstname.lastname@example.org.
The numbers are very limited and booking is essential. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in hosting or attending a visit.
- Busy Bees and Mud Kitchen at Horniman Museum and Garden visits, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- October - finding out about the Storysacks Library at Myatt Garden Primary School
Do email me on the above if you'd like to hear more or to volunteer to host a session and share your practice email@example.com.
We have visited in 2014:
- Visited a Mud Kitchen in action, see what we got up to here
- Tour of Ofsted Outstanding Chelwood Nursery School
- Under 5s Storytelling session at The Horniman Museum and Gardens
- Art & Craft session at The Horniman Museum and Gardens
- All-in-one Under 5's Tuesdays, Honor Oak Community Centre, with four companies working in Early Years, including Tea Dance for Little People.
Have you seen on LEANarts.org.uk: